Sunset Sands is a private community located on the
Long Beach Peninsula in the southwest corner of
Association members in good standing have access to
the Clubhouse, bathrooms & showers, playground,
BBQ, and Loomis Lake. Boats are privately owned.
Please do not use.
DUES NOTICES HAVE BEEN MAILED OUT
Annual Dues - Annual dues are $125 a year per lot
and are due January 31st. Key cards will be
deactivated if your dues are not received by January
31st. A $25 late fee will be added if payment is
received after January 31st and a $30.00 Key card
re-activation fee will apply.
Please note: If you lose your key card, it is $35 for a
|Sunset Sands Community Association
NEXT BOARD MEETING
February 15th 9:30 AM
|If you would like to download
Adobe Reader, a free program to
read pdf files, click HERE to go to
the Adobe website.
Events on the Horizon
- Peninsula Quilt Guild Show, Columbia Pacific Heritage Museum, Mar 14-16, 2014
- FREE WA State Park Day – Peninsula-wide, March 19
-Spring Break Family Kite Fun – Long Beach, March 22 – April 20
- Beach Clean Up Day – Peninsula-wide, April 19
- Tokeland North Cove Studio Art Tour – Tokeland, April 19
- Long Beach Razor Clam Festival – Long Beach, April 19-20
- FREE WA State Park Day – Peninsula-wide, April 22
- Peninsula Arts Association Spring Show – Long Beach, April 25-27
- Black Lake Trout Fishing Derby – Ilwaco, April 26
|SUNSET SANDS SPEED LIMIT
Check out the Photo Gallery page.
Annual BBQ and new landscaping
pictures have been added
The 2013-14 recreational razor clam season is here!
APPROVED NOVEMBER DIG DATES!
Feb. 27, Thursday, 5:04 p.m.; -0.7 feet; Long Beach
Feb. 28, Friday, 5:49 p.m.; -0.8 feet; Long Beach
Our own view of Loomis Lake in the snow!
Photo taken by Roger Taylor