Sunset Sands is a private community located on the
Long Beach Peninsula in the southwest corner of
Association members in good standing have access to
the Clubhouse, bathrooms & showers, playground,
BBQ, and Loomis Lake. Boats are privately owned.
Please do not use.
Annual Dues - Annual dues are $125 a year per lot
and are due January 31st. Key cards will be
deactivated if your dues are not received by January
31st. A $25 late fee will be added if payment is
received after January 31st and a $30.00 Key card
re-activation fee will apply.
Please note: If you lose your key card, it is $35 for a
|Sunset Sands Community Association
NEXT BOARD MEETING
September 20th 9:00 AM
|If you would like to download
Adobe Reader, a free program to
read pdf files, click HERE to go to
the Adobe website.
Events on the Horizon
-- Saturday Market at the Port of Ilwaco - May 3 - Sept 27
- Summer Fest - May 24 - Sept 1
- Columbia Pacific Farmers Market, June 13 - October 10
- Waikiki Beach Concert Series - Cape Disappointment, July 12, 7 PM
- Finnish American Folk Festival, Naselle, July 25-27
- NPRA Sanctioned Rodeo - Long Beach, July 26-27
- Waikiki Beach Concert Series - Cape Disappointment, July 26, 7 PM
- Ilwaco Art Night - Ilwaco waterfront marina, July 31, 6-8 PM
- The Oregon Tuna Classic - Ilwaco, Aug 1-2
- Race Against Violence - Long Beach, Aug 2, 8 AM
- Surf n’ Saddle Jr. Rodeo - Long Beach, Aug 8-10
- Waikiki Beach Concert Series - Cape Disappointment, Aug 9, 7 PM
- Blues and Seafood Festival - Ilwaco, Aug 15-16
- Jazz and Oysters Festival - Ocean Park, Aug 17, 12-5 (Fee)
- WA State International Kite Festival - Long Beach, Aug 18-24
- Waikiki Beach Concert Series - Cape Disappointment, Aug 23 & 25, 7 PM
- Ilwaco Art Night - Ilwaco waterfront marina, Aug 28, 6-8 PM
- Chinook Art Festival - Chinook, Aug 30-Sept 1
|SUNSET SANDS SPEED LIMIT
The 2014 Salmon season is here!
The second opener, which kicks off the regular
season, begins June 14th for both Chinook and
Coho Salmon. Seven days a week, through
September 30. This is predicted to be the largest
Salmon run since 1938 at the mouth of the
The Long Beach Peninsula offers a plethora of great
Charter Fishing companies to get you out on the
water, having fun, and bringing home the big one!
Click here for more information on local fishing and
boating for the Long Beach Peninsula!
| BURN BAN IS IN EFFECT
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY YARD DEBRIS
AT THE CLUBHOUSE BURN PILE UNTIL THIS FALL.