Sunset Sands is a private community located on the
Long Beach Peninsula in the southwest corner of
Association members in good standing have access to
the Clubhouse, bathrooms & showers, playground,
BBQ, and Loomis Lake. Boats are privately owned.
Please do not use.
Annual Dues - Annual dues are $125 a year per lot
and are due January 31st. Key cards will be
deactivated if your dues are not received by January
31st. A $25 late fee will be added if payment is
received after January 31st and a $30.00 Key card
re-activation fee will apply.
Please note: If you lose your key card, it is $35 for a
|Sunset Sands Community Association
NEXT BOARD MEETING
September 20th 9:00 AM
|If you would like to download
Adobe Reader, a free program to
read pdf files, click HERE to go to
the Adobe website.
Events on the Horizon
- Saturday Market at the Port of Ilwaco - May 3 - Sept 27
- Columbia Pacific Farmers Market, June 13 - October 10
- Discovery Trail Half Marathon - Discovery Trail, Sept 13
- Waikiki Beach Concert Series - Cape Disappointment, Sept 27, 7 PM
- Wild Mushroom Celebration Events - Long Beach Peninsula, Oct 1-Nov 15
- Peninsula Arts Association Fall Show - Long Beach, Oct 10-13
- One Sky, One Kite Celebration - Long Beach, Oct 11-12
- Annual Cranberrian Fair - Long Beach, Oct 11-12
- 30th Annual Water Music Festival - Ilwaco (Inn at Harbour Village), Oct 17 7 PM $35
- 30th Annual Water Music Festival - Oysterville Church, Oct 18 Noon $25
- Oktoberfest - Chinook School, Oct 25
- Longest Beach Classic Cribbage Tournament - Long Beach, Oct 31 - Nov 2
- ‘Ocian in View,’ Cultural Weekend - Ilwaco, Nov 7-8
- Waikiki Beach Concert Series - Cape Disappointment, Nov 11, 7 PM
- Holidays at the Beach ‘The Polar Express’ - Long Beach, Nov 28-30
- Peninsula Arts Association Studio Tour - Peninsula Wide, Nov 28-29
- Saturday Christmas Market at the Port - Ilwaco, Nov 29, Dec 6, 13, & 20
|SUNSET SANDS SPEED LIMIT
The 2014 Salmon season is here!
The second opener, which kicks off the regular
season, begins June 14th for both Chinook and
Coho Salmon. Seven days a week, through
September 30. This is predicted to be the largest
Salmon run since 1938 at the mouth of the
The Long Beach Peninsula offers a plethora of great
Charter Fishing companies to get you out on the
water, having fun, and bringing home the big one!
Click here for more information on local fishing and
boating for the Long Beach Peninsula!
| BURN BAN IS IN EFFECT
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY YARD DEBRIS
AT THE CLUBHOUSE BURN PILE UNTIL THIS FALL.